1. Why to choose SciFed Publishers for publication?
SciFed Publishers is an open access publisher which aims in providing a platform to the authentic and factual research which helps in the growth of scientific community. Being an open access publisher, we strive to make the open access system stronger, more accessible, and more legitimate across the globe.
2. What kind of review policy do you follow?
SciFed Publishers follows double blind peer review policy, so that the review will be done in an unbiased manner.
3. Do you charge for an article?
SciFed Publishers is a non-profit organisation where it does not have any funding sources, so in order to meet rigorous academic standards, articles needs graphics, formatting, and the editing services, and is categorized based on the World Bank's Income level mention in the publication fee of the respective journal.
4. Do you provide any discounts for low income countries?
Yes, we do provide discounts for low income country.
5. Is there any procedure to order reprints?
Regarding reprints order you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can the Editorial Board Members participate in the SciFed Conferences? Do they avail any special discounts?
Yes, the SciFed Publishers Editorial Board members can participate in SciFed Conferences and of course they will avail special discounts in Conferences.
7. How long it will take an article to get peer reviewed in your Journal?
All articles are subjected to rapid and thorough review process where it takes 21 days of time from the date of approval of our Quality Control Team where the article will be checked for Plagiarism, format of the article whether all the tables and figures are properly mentioned in the article or not.
8. Do you prefer authors to submit oppose reviewers?
SciFed Publishers follow Double Blind Peer review process, where the author details will not be given to reviewers and vice versa. Therefore, there is no requirement to give Oppose reviewers. Note: If the authors think that it is necessary for them to give oppose reviewers they can mention in the article, and our Editorial Staff will take care of these sensitive issues.
9. Is there any page limit for articles?
There is no page limit for the articles, as we cannot restrict the research work.
10. How can I submit my article?
You may submit your article, by visiting our online submission page- https://www.scifedpublishers.com/submissions.php where you can select the Journal of your interest and proceed for submission or you may send as an attachment to email@example.com
11. Which type of articles do you accept?
We accept different types of articles, which are listed below-
12. What type of referencing Format do SciFed follows?
We follow PubMed referencing format. For further queries go through author guidelines which is mentioned in the guidelines section
13. Can I still make the changes to my article which has been published?
No, once the article is published online it cannot be corrected again, as it is citable hence SciFed cannot do further changes in the article instead the corrections can be given in the form of erratum as hyperlink after Full-Text and PDF.
14. What are the indexing details of SciFed?
As SciFed Publishers are, still in its initial stages so it may take 1 more year to get indexed in Scopus and 2 more years in ISI and other indexing sites.
Note: If the author has NIH grant his article, his/her article will be indexed in PubMed database after the article gets accepted and published in our Journal.
16. Does SciFed Publishers have an Impact Factor?
An Impact Factor of a Journal is based on:
i) the numerator (which is the number of cites in the current year to any number of articles published in the journal in the previous 2 years;
ii) the denominator the number of source articles* published in the same 2 years. As SciFed Publishers are still in its initial stages so it may take some more time to get the Impact Factor.
17. Who retains the copyright?
It depends upon the type of Creative Common Licence they select which are mentioned below.
Seven regularly used licenses
18. Can I be a guest editor for an issue?
Yes, you may send your interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team will contact you within 48 hrs.
19. Will there be an extra charge for color figure or additional page charges if my paper exceeds a certain length?
There is no extra charge for color figures and there is no page limit, hence there is no extra charge. All the charges will be included under the publication fee.
20. What benefits do a reviewer gets from SciFed?
As a reviewer, you can gain reviewer credits towards the end of year by Editor-in-Chief of the corresponding journal. You can also publish your articles with a minimal charge of 199USD.
21. Thanks for your invitation. Is there any particular topic of interest that you would like me to write upon?
The article can be written of your own interest, which should match with the scope of the Journal.
22. When I should pay the fee?
You need to pay the invoice after your article gets online, in article in press. Then our invoice team will send you the invoice where you can find the details for payment.
23. I am unable to login to check my article status. Can you please advise?
Please contact the respective journal or editorial office email@example.com and mention your article details and Journal name so that our person will reply you within 48 hrs.
24. How are editorial decisions made?
The editor-in-chief is solely responsible for ensuring the overall quality of their respective journal. He/she will give his/her final decision accept/reject with support from the editorial board and reviewers.