Received on: December 12, 2016
Accepted on: May 20, 2017
Published on: May 30, 2017
*Corresponding author: Abdelrazak ali, Pediatrics, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Wessel MA, Cobb JC, Jackson EB, et al. (1954) Paroxysmal fussing in infancy sometimes called "colic". Pediatrics 14: 421- 434.
2. Schmitt MD (2011) "My Child Is Sick", American Academy of Pediatrics Books.
3. Lucas Sen PL, Assendelft WJ, Van Eijk JT, et al. (2001) Systemic review of the occurrence of infant colic in the community. Arch Dis Child 84: 398-403.
4. Sijmen A Reijneveld, Emily Brugman, Remy A Hirasing (2001) Excessive Infant Crying: The Impact of Varying Defnitions. PEDIATRICS 108.
5. David R, Fleisher (2014) Management of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders.
6. Christian Nordqvist (2016) Colic: Causes Symptoms and Treatments. In Medical News, Today.
7. Shamir, Raanan, St James-Roberts, Di Lorenzo, et al. (2013) "Infant crying, colic, and gastrointestinal discomfort in early childhood: a review of the evidence and most plausible mechanisms". Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 1: S1-45.
8. Lothe L, Lindberg T (1989) Cow's milk whey protein elicits symptoms of infant colic in colicky formula-fed infants: a double- blind crossover study. 83: 262-266.
9. Fiona K, Vincent R, Emma F (2011) The psychology of infant colic: A review of current research. Infant Mental Health Journal: Vol. 32: 526-541.
10. Roberts DM, Ostapchuk M, Oâ€™Brien JG (2004) Infantile colic. American family physician (Review). 70: 735â€“740.
11. Sumitha Nayak (2014) Infantile Colic--Do we understand the etiology? in Pediatrics on-call Journal: 11: 19
12. F Savino V Tarasco (2010) Current Opinion in Pediatrics; in General pediatrics. 22: 791.
13. Francesco Savino (2007) Focus on infantile colic. In Acta Pediatrica.
14. David J Hill, Neil Roy, Ralf G Heine, et al. (2005) Eﬀect of a Low-Allergen Maternal Diet on Colic Among Breastfed Infants: A Randomized, Controlled Trial. Pediatrics 116 .
15. Jatinder Bhatia, Frank Greer (2008) Use of Soy ProteinBased Formulas in Infant Feeding. Pediatrics 121.
16. Marina Iacovo, Robin A Ralston, Jane Muir, et al. (2012) Dietary Management of Infantile Colic: A Systematic Review. Maternal Child Health J 16: 1319-1331.
17. Telmesani AMA, Khan MN (2016) Infantile Colic - A Challenge to Parenthood. Int J Community Fam Med 1: 109.
18. Lehtonen L, Svedstrm E, Korvenranta H (1994) Gallbladder hypocontractility in infantile colic. Acta Paediatr 83: 1174-1177.
19. Gupta SK (2002) Is colic a gastrointestinal disorder? Curr Opin Pediatr 14: 588-592.
20. Savino F, Cordisco L, Tarasco V, et al. (2010) Lactobacillus: Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 in Infantile Colic: A randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial: Pediatrics 126: e526-e533.
21. Abdelrazak Mansour Ali (2012) Helicobacter pylori and Infantile Colic; Arch PediatrAdolesc Med. 166: 648-650.
22. Lehtonen L, Svedstrom E, Korvenranta H (1994) Gallbladder hypocontractility in infantile colic; Acta Pediatrica. 83: 1174- 1177.
23. Katch, Leslie (2012) "The Relationship Between Infant Crying and Father Well-Being". Dissertations 306.
24. Guido HE Gendolla, Mattie Tops, Sander L, et al. (2014) Perinatal developmental origins of self-regulation. In Handbook of behavioral approaches to self-regulation.
25. John R Britton (2011) Infant Temperament and Maternal Anxiety and Depressed Mood in the Early Postpartum Period. Journal of Women & Health 51: 55-71.
26. Balsamo M, Romanelli R, Innamorati M, et al. (2013) J Psychopathological. Behavioral. Assess 35: 475.
27. Julian, Laura J (2011) "Measures of Anxiety." Arthritis care & research 63.0 11 10.1002/acr.20561. PMC.
28. White David J, Suzanne de Klerk, William Woods, et al. (2016) "Anti-Stress, Behavioral and Magneto encephalography Eﬀects of an L-Theanine-Based Nutrient Drink: A randomized, DoubleBlind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial." Nutrients 8: 53.
29. Chang Yu-San, Yu-Hsuan Wu, Shu-Fang Su, et al. (2013) Factors related with the ability to maintain wakefulness in the daytime after fast and forward rotating shifts. The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences. 29: 611-616.
30. Kramer MS, Barr RG, Dagenais S, et al. (2001) Pacifer use, early weaning, and cry/fuss behavior: a randomized controlled trial JAMA. 286: 322-326.
31. Spielberger CD, Gorsuch RL, LuscheneR (1970) The State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. Palo Alto Calif Consulting Psychologists Press.
32. Cox JL, Holden JM, Sagovsky R (1987) Detection of postnatal depression: development of the 10-item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. Br J Psychiatry 150: 782-786.
33. Rautav PH, H Lethean L (1993) Psychosocial predisposing factors for infantile colic. 307: 600-660.
34. Carey WB (1968) Maternal anxiety and infantile colic: is there a relationship? Clinical Pediatric (Phil.) 7: 590-595.
35. Miller AR, Barr RG, Eaton WO (1993) Crying and motor behavior of six-week-old infants and postpartum maternal mood. Pediatrics 92: 551-558.
36. Barr RG, Roman A, Yaremko J (1992) The crying of infants with colic: a controlled empirical description. Pediatrics 90: 14- 21.
37. Forsyth BWC, Leventhal (1985) JM Mc Cathy PL Mothers' perceptions of problems of feeding and crying behaviors. AJDC 139: 269-272.
38. Singer JL, Rosenberg NM (1992) A fatal case of colic. Pediatric Emergency Care 8: 171-172.
39. Ames E, Bradley C (1983) Infant and parent characteristics related to parents' reports of colic in one-month-old and threemonth-old infants. Paper presented at Canadian Psychological Association Meeting Winnipeg, Manitoba
40. Canivet C, Hag Ander B, Jakobsson I, et al. (1996) Infantile colic: less common than previously estimated? Acta Pediatrica 85: 454-458.
41. Lucas A, St James' Roberts (1998) I Crying, fussing and colic behavior in breast- and bottle-fed infants. Early Hum Dev 53: 9-18.
42. Reza Saeidi, Maryam Zaidi, Abadi, et al. (2014) The eﬀectiveness of Mother infant Interaction on infantile colic. Iranian Journal of Neonatology 4: 34-38.