Received on: March 16, 2017
Accepted on: March 16, 2017
Published on: April 10, 2017
*Corresponding author:Assistant professor of pharmacology, faculty of medicine, Minia University, Egypt.
1. Baeza G, Sarria B, Bravo L, et al. (2016) Exhaustive Qualitative LC-DAD-MSn Analysis of Arabica Green Coffee Beans: Cinnamoyl-glycosides and Cinnamoylshikimic Acids as New Polyphenols in Green Coffee. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 64: 9663-9674.
2. Wolska J, Janda K, Jakubczyk K, et al. (2017) Levels of Antioxidant Activity and Fluoride Content in Coffee Infusions of Arabica, Robusta and Green Coffee Beans in According to their Brewing Methods. Biological trace element research.
3. Seczyk L, Swieca M, Gawlik-Dziki U (2017) Soymilk enriched with green coffee phenolics - Antioxidant and nutritional properties in the light of phenolics-food matrix interactions. Food chemistry 223: 1-7.
4. Choi BK, Park SB, Lee DR, et al. (2016) Green coffee bean extract improves obesity by decreasing body fat in high-fat dietinduced obese mice. Asian Pacifc journal of tropical medicine 9: 635-643.
5. Huang CC, Tung YT, Huang WC, et al. (2016) Benefcial effects of cocoa, coffee, green tea, and garcinia complex supplement on diet induced obesity in rats. BMC complementary and alternative medicine 16: 100.
6. Song SJ, Choi S, Park T (2014) Decaffeinated green coffee bean extract attenuates diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance in mice. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine 718379.
7. Mullin GE (2015) Supplements for weight loss: hype or help for obesity? Part II. The inside scoop on green coffee bean extract. Nutrition in clinical practice : offcial publication of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 30: 311-312.